Sunday, October 23, 2011

8 Strange Potato Chip Flavours That You Might Not Want to Eat


I have been travelling in Bali recently. (More about that in another post, including the Balinese cooking class we went on!) In Asia I have learned that the flavours people consider normal in snack foods vary around the world. For your pleasure, I have been snapping with my phone in grocery stores when I see unusual flavours!







I have to be truthful. I didn't try any of these flavours. And I'm not too sure I want to. When I am away from Canada for a long time I crave dill pickle potato chips, but in the UK people thought I was strange. What about you?

What is the weirdest snack flavour you enjoy?

Like us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/SimplyCooked

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails